Published on 16 Apr 2018
We are quickly approaching the May 25th, 2018 deadline when GDPR enforcement goes into effect. ExaVault has been working to provide GDPR-compliant services for all our clients.
– Our GDPR Data Processing Addendum is available under our Terms of Service.
– We have reviewed vendor agreements to ensure GDPR-compliant terms are in place with service providers who process personal data on our behalf.
– Our internal documentation is in line with GDPR principles.
– We have begun employee training to review privacy regulations and updates for GDPR compliance.
– We have completed all of our initial data mapping and risk analysis activities.
– We have undergone legal review of our policies and addressed identified gaps.
Data protection is our first priority – from uploaded files to your personal data. Whether file sharing and storage or everyday communications with our support team, we take data security seriously.
If you have any questions about our GDPR preparation, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org