A picture is worth 1000 words, especially when things have gone wrong. When you've encountered a problem, sending a picture of what you see on your screen along with a description of how you got to that place will help us troubleshoot your problem more quickly.
To take an image of your screen in Microsoft Windows:
1. Press the Print Screen button on your keyboard. This copies an image of your desktop to the clipboard.
2. Create a new email message and paste (right-click > paste). This will paste the image into your email as an attachment.
To take an image of your screen in Mac OS X:
1. Press Command + Shift + 3 simultaneously on your keyboard. This copies an image of your screen to a file on your desktop.
2. Create a new email message and attach the newly created image file on your desktop.
To take an image of your X display in Linux / Unix / BSD:
1. Press the Print Screen button on your keyboard.
2. You will be prompted to save an image of your screen: save the image file somewhere accessible like your desktop.
3. Create a new email message and attach the newly created image file.
Again, please let us know when you are having trouble: firstname.lastname@example.org
Don't see the answer you need? Drop us a note, and our support team will email you back.Send Email
Schedule a 1:1 screen-share to get all your questions answered by our support team.Book a 1:1