MultCloud is free software with the help of which you can connect your local computer and ExaVault FTP server to centralize your file management. You can upload, download files, cut, copy, paste, move, delete and rename them in MultCloud. Moreover, if you use additional cloud storages you can also integrate them to MultCloud together with ExaVault account.
You can directly transfer files from the local computer, ExaVault account, and any cloud storage. You can schedule automatic files transfer from local computer to FTP storage at a regular interval or for special timing. This way you can set up automatic “backup”. This backup is an offline transfer, so you don’t have to turn on your computer. When the backup is done you will get an email notification.
MultCloud and ExaVault FTP server:
As MultCloud is a web application, you don’t need to download it. You need to create your account on the official MultCloud website.
To add cloud storage services to MultCloud:
1. Sign up and sign in to MultCloud.
2. In MultCloud interface, click the Add Cloud Drives button on the left top panel and select FTP, click the Next button to add your cloud storage service.
3. Fill in the information to connect to your ExaVault account: server - fast-banana.exavault.com, username - fast-banana, password.
4. Click the button Add FTP Account to add and access your FTP account.
In order to connect with cloud storage and begin transferring files between them, you should follow these steps for adding your cloud accounts.
1. First, you should ensure that you have a MultCloud account and have already added an FTP account and cloud drive(s) in MultCloud.
2. Select your ExaVault account. Click it, then everything in it will be displayed in MultCloud’s interface.
3. Now you can click the Upload button on the top of the interface.
4. In the pop-up window, it tells you there are two ways to adding files ready to upload: one is clicking the Add button, another is dragging and dropping files in the pop-up window directly.
5. After you have selected target files, click the Upload button to start uploading.
6. You can see a progress bar on the right bottom of the interface. When the progress bar disappears, the uploading process is complete.
1. Open your ExaVault account in MultCloud. Available files are displayed in MultCloud’s interface.
2. Select the file in the ExaVault account that you want to download by clicking the checkbox to the left of the file name.
3. Click the action menu button to see the available options.
4. Click the Download button.
For more information on how to use MultCloud with ExaVault FTP account go to the tutorial on the official website.
Don't see the answer you need? Drop us a note, and our support team will email you back.Send Email
Schedule a 1:1 screen-share to get all your questions answered by our support team.Book a 1:1