The client details section of your ExaVault account is more than just a glorified address book. The client details section is also where you manage your payment info and client area password.
ExaVault uses the payment method that you signed up with to automatically pay your subscription when it is due. If you're paying by credit card, you can change/update your card in the credit card details section.
Within the credit card details section,
We should also mention a few points about the security of your credit card:
If you used PayPal when you created your ExaVault FTP account, then you have automatically been enrolled in a PayPal subscription. As such, your credit card is managed by PayPal.
You can make payments for ExaVault service directly from your bank account via the ACH payment type. ACH payments work like ExaVault existing credit card or PayPal options – the system automatically debits your bank account each month.
To set up ACH payments for your account follow these steps:
1. Log in to the Client Area.
2. Click the Unpaid Invoices box.
3. Click on any unpaid invoice in the list of invoices.
4. Change the Payment Method dropdown to “ACH Bank Transfer.”
5. Fill out the form with your account information.
6. Once you fill out the form, submit the payment. Your data is encrypted and stored for future payments.
If you have any questions, or don’t currently have any unpaid invoices and would like more info on switching to ACH for all future invoices, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
You can also change the password that you use to log into the client area within the client details section.
To change the Client Area password:
1. Click on the Home link at the top of every client area page.
2. Click on the Update button on the left side of the page.
3. Click on the Password link.
4. Enter your old password in the Existing Password field.
5. Enter your new password in the New Password field.
6. Confirm your password by re-entering it in the Confirm New Password field.
7. Click the Save Changes button to finalize the password change.
A word about strong passwords:
One final note: The password for your client area can be different than the master account password you use to access your files. If you need to change that password, please see the accounts section.
You may also set an optional, though strongly recommended security question, which can help us verify your identity in the event that we need to make changes to your account.
To set a security question and answer:
1. Click the Home link at the top of every Client Area page.
2. Click the Update button on the left side of the page.
3. Click the Security Settings link.
4. Choose a security question from the drop-down list.
5. Enter your answer.
6. Confirm your answer.
7. Click the Save Changes button.
If you have already set this up previously, you will need to supply the answer to your current security question before you can change it.
Don't see the answer you need? Drop us a note, and our support team will email you back.Send Email