Your receive folder can display a customized form. You can change what users will see when they submit files to your receive folder.
1. After you’ve created the Receive folder, click the receive button.
2. The window with all settings for your folder will open. Click the Customize Receive Form link.
3. In the Form Settings, add or remove fields and change other behavior for the form.
On the right you see four types of fields that you can use in your Receive Form: NAME, EMAIL, TEXT INPUT, TEXT AREA.
You can use field buttons to add new fields to the form. New fields will be added above the Upload Area.
Note that you cannot have more than one field with the same name on your form.
To add them to your form click on the field button you need and it will be placed above the Upload Area.
Each form element has various options, such as field name, whether it is required, description, and field size. To view or change a field's options, click on the field you want to edit.
You can change how each field is displayed in the form:
To delete a field, click on the field you want to delete. You'll see in the bottom of the settings button REMOVE FIELD. To delete, use this button.
Drag and drop parts of the form to change their order. You can move any of the fields to any position on the form.
Other options for the form are listed below the form fields:
To save your changes to the form, click the DONE button. To exit the settings without saving your changes, click the CANCEL button.
You can see who used your form to upload files in a special Form Data report. To access it:
1. Locate your receive folder in the Files page.
2. Open the dropdown menu of your Receive folder and choose Form Data. In order to see this menu, you must be an admin or master user, or you must have been given the View Form Data user permission.
1. In the report, you’ll see details about users that submitted your form. You can export a CSV-formatted (comma-separated values) file that contains the data, which can then be opened in many database and spreadsheet programs.
2. Click the CLOSE button to exit the Form Data.
Don't see the answer you need? Drop us a note, and our support team will email you back.Send Email
Schedule a 1:1 screen-share to get all your questions answered by our support team.