FileZilla is one of the most popular desktop FTP clients in use today. In addition to being free and open source, it is easy to use and configure. There are versions available for Microsoft Windows, Mac OS, and Linux.
1. Download the desired edition of the FileZilla client. For use with ExaVault, the standard (free!) version of the client will have all the features you need.
2. Double-click the downloaded FileZilla-installer file to start the installation process.
3. Follow the installation prompts. Use the default options for installation
FileZilla has been ported to many packaging systems. You should use the appropriate package for your distribution:
sudo apt-get install filezilla
- Change into the extracted directory, configure and run make:
- Login as Super User (alternatively,sudo) and compile:
Don't see the answer you need? Drop us a note, and our support team will email you back.Send Email