ExaVault file manager makes it easy to share files and folders on your account with others.
1. You can create user accounts.
2. You can send links to individual files and folders on your account.
3. You can create shared folders that others can access to download your files.
4. You can create receive folders that others can use to upload files to you.
5. You can embed ExaVault folders directly into your own website:
Is the individual a member of your staff, or do they require access via SFTP, FTP, or FTP-SSL?
Are you looking to simply send a link one time to file(s) or folder(s)?
Do you need to share content with several users that may change frequently?
Do you need users to submit files to you without a separate login/password?
Do you need to include a way for users to upload files to your ExaVault account through your own form on your website?
Do you need users to be able to upload or download files stored on your ExaVault account directly from your own website?
Using Your Account
Using FTP Software
Feedback and Help
Don't see the answer you need? Drop us a note, and our support team will email you back.Send Email