Admin users can access two interactive graphs to view the disk and bandwidth usage of your account on the Activity page in SWFT.
To access your graphs:
- Click on the Activity tab in the main tab bar
- Click on the Statistics tab to access the graphs.
- Click on bandwidth or disk usage to switch between the two graph types
You can zoom in to a specific range on the graphs:
- Click just off to one side (right or left) of the area to zoom.
- While holding down the mouse button, drag the mouse horizontally to hightlight the range to zoom.
- Let go of the mouse button.
Bandwidth Usage Graph
Click the “bandwidth” graph type to access the bandwidth graph.
This graph shows the amount of data that you have transferred to and from your account.
You should know that ExaVault does not bill you for your bandwidth usage. Rather, this graph has been provided as a tool for you to monitor the amount of data being transferred by your account.
Disk Space Usage Graph
Click the “disk usage” graph type to access the bandwidth graph.
This graph shows the amount of data that you have stored over time on your account. You can also see your current usage.
Was this helpful?