As long as your account is active, files and folders are stored in your account until you remove them yourself. ExaVault doesn't delete old files out of your account.
If you're starting to run out of storage space, you can delete files and folders to free up space in your account.
To delete a single file or folder:
1. Click the actions drop-down menu next to the item you want to delete.
2. Select the Delete option.
3. Click the DELETE button in the confirmation window to delete the item.
You can also pick and choose multiple files and folders to delete:
1. Check the boxes next to the items that you want to copy.
2. Click the DELETE button on the toolbar.
3. Click the DELETE button in the confirmation window to delete the items.
Don't see the answer you need? Drop us a note, and our support team will email you back.Send Email
Schedule a 1:1 screen-share to get all your questions answered by our support team.Book a 1:1