CloudMounter is a hub between your ExaVault FTP storage and your computer. It makes working with remote hosts as easy as if the data were stored on your computer by letting you communicate with your FTP account from the comfort of Finder. This all-in-one cloud manager for Mac is fully compatible with MacOS 10.11 and later. Requires 42.91MB free space, latest version 3.6.611. Released 4 May, 2020.
CloudMounter lets you connect to web servers via standard or secure FTP protocols. You can map FTP as a local drive and mount SFTP server via SSH File Transfer Protocol, and access your online files in Finder as local ones - create new, view, modify, delete, upload to and download files from a remote server. CloudMounter allows viewing the full file structure of the website or file server. CloudMounter integrates directly with the Finder app on OS X and does its very best to keep your personal information safe. Here we care about providing constant support for the product and with regular updates in order to stay current if not ahead of the crowd.
Download CloudMounter from its official website. After you download the installation file, start the setup and follow the instructions there.
To mount a remote FTP or SFTP server with CloudMounter, do the following:
1. Choose the connection method (depending on the capabilities of the server you are connecting to):
2. Choose the connection name.
3. Specify the server’s address and the port it is listening on. The default ports are:
4. Enter your login and password.
5. Choose the connection mode – active or passive.
6. Set the remote path. This is the directory on the server that will hold the files you upload. If you leave this field blank, the files will be uploaded to the home folder assigned to your ExaVault user account.
7. Click Mount.
CloudMounter has a 14-day free trial. More information on how to use CloudMounter on Mac in its tutorial.
Don't see the answer you need? Drop us a note, and our support team will email you back.Send Email