Admin users have the same rights as the master user of the account. By creating admin users, you give other people administration access to the account while still allowing you to track all activity individually in the activity log.
To add an admin user:
1. Log in as the master account user and click on the Users button.
2. Click on the ADD NEW USER button.
3. Fill in the username, password, and other details.
4. Click the PERMISSIONS link.
5. In the first drop-down box, select the Admin - full access role.
6.. Click the SAVE CHANGES button.
Using Your Account
Using FTP Software
Feedback and Help
Don't see the answer you need? Drop us a note, and our support team will email you back.Send Email