We’re proud to announce the first release of our new Simple Web File Transfer tool: SWFT. It’s now available to all customers at no additional charge!
To start using SWFT:
- Surf over to https://swft.exavault.com.
- Enter the same user name and password that you use to login to your FTP site.
… and that is pretty much all there is to it. Once you login:
- You can upload files by clicking the upload button
- You can download individual files by clicking the Actions drop-down menu next to each file.
- You can download multiple files and folders as a zip file by checking the files to download and then clicking the Bulk Actions drop-down menu at the top of the page
- You can also move and copy (a new feature!) files and folders around on the server as well.
- You can also be assured of secure transfers. SWFT is encrypted with SSL encryption.
SWFT works with your sub-accounts as well. Your users need only to login with their existing user name and password to use it. All of the existing features you’ve come to expect will work, including home directory restrictions and upload/download restrictions. If you login with the master account, there’s even a new way to manage your sub-accounts and view account activity logs and graphs.
Because this is the first version of SWFT, it does have a few limitations that we are working on. First, it cannot (yet) be rebranded with your company logo. There is also a 2GB file size limit for uploading individual files. You can download files as large as you like, and upload as many different files as you like. Files larger than 2GB are still welcome on our service; you just need to use S/FTP to do the upload.
If you have suggestions for SWFT, we’d love to hear about it. We track every request for improvement we get; this tells us what features are most in demand. Just send us a message: email@example.com.
We have many more exciting upgrades planned for the rest of 2011. As always, if you have any questions about these changes, please don’t hesitate to email us.
Thank you for your continued business! – The ExaVault Team