Download Only User Setup
ExaVault supports 'download-only' users, which let your clients download (but not upload or delete) files from your account.
Setting Up a Download Only User
To setup a download only user:
- Click the Users button on the toolbar.
- Click the Add New User button.
In the New User window:
- Enter the nickname, username, email and password for the user.
- Switch to the permissions section of the user setup screen
- Change the role drop-down to read “User - set permissions below”
- Turn off all user permissions except “Download files and folders” and “See files and folders.”
Your user will be able to login and download files.