Admin users have the same rights as the master user of the account. Admin users:
- Have full add/delete rights to all folders.
- May create shared folders and send files.
- May add and delete other users.
- May access rebranding options.
- May set up folder and file notifications for themselves.
- May view the activity logs and history for the account.
- May change their login password
To add an Admin user:
- Login as the master account user and click on the Users tab.
- Click on the “add user” button.
- Fill in the Username, password and other details.
- Click on the permissions tab
- In the first drop-down box, select “Admin - full access”
- Click the “Create” button.