Admin users have access to the Activity option to view access logs. These logs allow you to view an itemized list of events affecting your account over the last 90 days.
Click the “Activity” button on the toolbar to access the activity logs.
The Activity Logs will show the following events:
- Connect and disconnect events.
- Uploads and downloads.
- File and directory operations (create/delete/etc.)
- Sharing Folders
- Sending Files
For each event, the following information is recorded:
- The date and time of the event.
- The public IP address of the connecting computer.
- The username that caused the event.
- The folder path and file name affected by the event.
- The duration of the event.
- The size of the file affected by the event.
- If the event failed or was cancelled
Events may be filtered with the Filter drop-down box. You may filter the logs to show specific:
- Type (Events)